"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises.
He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him.
He is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it.
He is not an outsider of our business. He is part of it.
We are not doing him a favour by serving him.
He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so."
- Mahatma Gandhi
We will always .....
1. Try our best to give you a great night out, in a great venue, with great people and great artists.
2. Source the best artists we can, including any new, developing talent.
3. Give every artist and audience the best sound we
can deliver - none of this making the support quieter, to make the
headliner sound better nonsense! Everyone is equal!
4. Listen to any constructive criticism and respond positively.
5. Ensure that everyone respects the gig code, so we can all enjoy the music.